The Sales Director will leverage their fully functional sales skills and working knowledge of corporate finance, accounting, and treasury concepts to drive new revenue from preset meetings that are generated from a combination of inside sales, marketing, events, and channel partnerships.
At times, this will require complex deal working and solution-selling to analyze a prospect's process and make consultative recommendations on how they can leverage our solution to improve critical aspects of cash reporting, management, and forecasting.
The Sales Director will report to the VP of Sales, and take part in all of the growth opportunities that our seed stage startup has to offer.
- Minimum 5 years software sales experience, with track record of exceeding quota
- Background in Corporate Finance, Treasury, or Cash Management
- Familiarity with large corporate banking environments
- Deep knowledge of B2B finance and accounting solutions
- Comfortable in a high-velocity sales environment
- Competitive, ambitious and driven, with a self-starter attitude
- Team player with a collaborative orientation
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient with sales software tools (CRM, Marketing Automation, etc.)
- Working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup means there will be opportunities for career advancement and professional development
- Working in the same Del Mar Heights office as our full executive team, you’ll have access and exposure to them on a daily basis
- Competitive compensation (base salary + commissions + equity + relocation benefit if applicable)
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Paid vacation, sick time, and company holidays
- Company provided Macbook Pro + all tools and systems necessary for success
- Six week guaranteed on-target earnings with four month ramped quota