Trovata automates financial work flows to power cash insights, cash forecasting, and cash management. It aims to reinvent and replace legacy implementations and user experience by combining contemporary consumer design, ease of use, and pre-built integrations with enterprise-grade security, data science, and machine learning for companies with revenues ranging from $5 million to $5 billion.
In this role youʼll be responsible for ensuring financial data is collected, aggregated and stored safely and securely for our customers. When issues come up, you will take the lead on identifying underlying issues in our systems or our partnersʼ data. With the problem clearly defined, you will create new (and possibly novel) solutions to ensure data reliability.
In this job you will:
- Have creative freedom in solving problems. You will be empowered to explore novel approaches, test new ideas, and leverage your development, design and critical thinking skills.
- Gain experience in developing secure and stable software, interchangeable components, and open source software (including contributing to and interacting with such OSS ecosystems).
- Be able to see the impact of your work, and have your successes recognized and appreciated by the larger company.
- Have the opportunity to grow your technical and non-technical expertise.You will progress to own an increasingly larger scope of responsibility, as well as test and make recommendations on tooling and development patterns. You will also provide key input that will shape the culture of the Integrations department moving forward.
This is what we are looking for
- A B.S. in information technology required
- High emotional intelligence. You are able to clearly communicate expectations, boundaries, and needs, as well as respond to those of others.
- A clear and proactive communication style. You are comfortable proactively asking for help, and able to communicate early and often when things change.
- An ability to collaborate with others. You are able to give and receive feedback, listen actively in meetings, build trust with others, and support emergent issues as needed.
As well as this technical expertise:
- Programming experience in Node-JS, Python, Objective-C, Swift, Typescript, or GoLang
- Experience in mobile development (iOS, Android)
- Working with Frameworks, Libraries or APIs
- Extracting and storing data in databases
- Understanding of HTTP/S and networking protocols
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.(optional)