Trovata is looking for an outstanding Angular Web Developer to join our team. We’re a team of developers that focus on building and maintaining our own APIs as well as designing and building beautiful user experiences that help our customers improve their businesses as well as their daily lives.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Collaborate to design & implement web-based UI
- Develop responsive, high performing UIs for any screen size
- Support backend developers in the process of building RESTful APIs
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Write & debug code to ensure performance across different browsers
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Bachelors in CS, CE, or similar
- Experience in designing great UX.
- Strong grasp of OOP
- Experience with Git or other version control
- Ability to adapt/learn new skills, tools
- Excellent written & verbal skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Any other web development experience not listed
- Design experience, specifically any experience using design tools such as Sketch or Photoshop.
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with financial data or any knowledge of the financial industry
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Trovata employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. If circumstances change this position could have the option to work out of an office likely located in San Diego or San Francisco but it won't be required.